Raw varietal honey, unheated and unfiltered
Our honey is always raw, unheated, unfiltered, pesticide-free and 100% natural just as the bees made it. We separate honey varieties by seasons, and use natural beekeeping methods. Our bees feed on their own honey throughout the long harsh Upstate-NY winter.
Our hives are located in natural areas in the NY Finger Lakes, where they have minimal exposure to pollutants and chemicals. We usually harvest 3-5 times a year for separating honey collected from different locations and flowers.
Variety availability changes yearly, depending on what our honeybees collected each season.
- 2016 harvest special treat! Dandelions and clover honey. This is a very light and mild honey. Limited amount available.
- Black Locust – mild light honey
- Spring wildflowers – 2016 special harvest. A mix of wild clovers and honey suckle
- Basswood ( 2016 harvest is here! )
- Goldenrod (2016 harvest is here!)
- Buckwheat honey – very dark and dominant flavored, rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Creamed honey from fall wildflowers!
All of our honey is raw, nothing added. We do not use any heat or pressure-filtering in the extraction and packaging process, so our honey crystallizes over time.
Check out our online shop for orders